Build A DTF Gang Sheet 12.5x120 (10ft)
Gangsheet Tutorial Video
Upon completion of your gang sheet please, click the redirect button or wait 30 seconds to come back to this page. Then proceed to checkout based on how many gang sheets you have created. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out!
Our premium ink DTF transfers are renowned for their vibrant full color, durability, softness, and stretchability! Armor Ink transfers are versatile with all fabric types and colors, including 100% cotton, 100% poly, and a full range of blends.
Why Armor Ink?
- No need to worry about minimum order sizes, setup fees, or expensive equipment that can be a hassle to use and maintain.
- Our transfers are created with high end equipment and supplies, by properly trained staff, to ensure consistent top of the line quality transfers, that you can trust.
- With our premium inks and powders our prints have been personally tested by us to last 70+ washes without fading, cracking, or peeling.
- Our DTFs can be applied to many different products including: T-Shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts & Sweatpants, Backpacks, Aprons, Bags, Flags, Sport Uniforms, Company Shirts, Running Shorts, and much more.
- Our customers are allowed to use our high quality mockup images to help generate interest in your own groups and business, which makes advertising a breeze!
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- We know that our success depends on your success, and we will always strive to give every customer a fantastic experience!
Lets work together to grow your business dream into a reality!
- Files MUST be 300DPI-900DPI with a transparent background
- Required File Type: PNG
- Images must be saved as a CMYK file. If you submit as RGB our software will automatically convert it to CMYK so it will not be an exact match. Armor Ink is not responsible for color mismatches due to files being incorrectly submitted.
- Submit individual artwork the exact size that you desire printed. If you're not able to do so please select the "Review File" option for an additional $20 charge per review with a 1 hour minimum.
- Submitted gang sheet files must be sized exactly as selected and if you need minor layout changes select the "Review File" option for an additional $20 charge per review with a 1 hour minimum.
- If using a gang sheet you can use it for a single image printed multiple times, or for as many different images as you can fit onto the selected size.
- Custom transfer sizing is done by using the longest side of the image.
- Armor Ink only produces DTFs and not vinyl, laser prints, sublimation, screen press, etc. If you are not sure what DTFs are then please checkout our article HERE!
*If artwork that is submitted does not meet our DPI requirements and is not in CMYK format, Armor Ink LLC is in no way responsible for images not meeting the customers expectations as we are unable to guarantee the desired results.
Copyrights & Trademarks
- ARMOR INK CAN NOT PRINT ANY TRADEMARKED/COPYRIGHTED IMAGES!
This is for your protection as well as our own, as doing so will open you and us up to the possibility of a lawsuit. Common examples of this are: NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, College sports, Disney characters, Fashion brands, watermarked images, and screenshots. If you submit these images they will be REMOVED from your order. If the entire order is comprised of copyrighted images, then the order will be canceled and refunded. If you have written permission to recreate copyrighted materials submit proof to support@ArmorInk.com BEFORE ordering.
- Please note that for all images submitted and accepted, you are solely responsible for determining if any designs are trademarked/copyrighted and if there are any legal limitations for your intended usage. By purchasing, you verify that you are the original designer or have purchased the necessary licenses.
• Start by adjusting your heat press to the ideal temperature, based on whether your garment is 100% cotton (300F), 100% poly (260F), or a blend (280F).
• Pro Tip: Before pressing, use a lint roller to ensure that all stray fibers are removed from the pressing surface.
• Place your garment on the heat press and press for 5-10 seconds to eliminate wrinkles and moisture. This will prepare the fabric for the transfer.
• Note: Pre-pressing your garment is not strictly necessary but it can help if the garment is extra wrinkled or has been stored in an area with excess moisture.
• Carefully position the DTF transfer in the desired location on your garment and use your chosen method to align it as needed. If you are pressing on hats or other oddly shaped items we recommend using heat resistant tape to ensure the transfer won't move. In general, heat tape is not required as your garment should be laying flat.
• Once aligned properly, press at the recommended temperature for your material with HEAVY pressure for (10-14 seconds 100% cotton/blends), (3-10 seconds 100% poly)
• Pro Tip: When pressing on a material that you have never used before, you may need to do a test run and adjust your settings to find the sweet spot with what works for your setup.
• After pressing, allow your garment to cool for 15-30 seconds. Slowly peel the transfer starting from one corner. If it doesn't release easily, let it cool completely and then try again.
• Note: If you encounter significant resistance while peeling, troubleshoot as follows.
1. If the design does not transfer after pressing, it means there was not enough pressure, heat or time. Try pressing again with more pressure and time(+5 seconds).
2. If the transfer is still not adhering after pressing and cooling, try adding increments of 10°F until you find a temperature setting that gives you the best results for your setup.
**The additional presses will not damage the transfer.
• Pro Tip: We recommend having an infrared heat gun to test the temperature of your heat press. This will allow you to know if it is heating accurately and if there are any "cool" zones.
• Cover your design using Parchment paper and press again for 10-14 seconds. (3-10 seconds 100% poly). This second press will increase durability, remove shine and soften the design. If you prefer a glossy finish, you can use a Teflon sheet for the final press.
• Pro Tip: You should be able to see fabric lines showing through the design after you have completed this step. This ensures that the design is properly adhered.
Congratulations, you're now a pro at using Armor Ink DTF transfers! This guide isn't just about educating you; it’s about empowering you to create professional-quality garments every time.
For any questions or additional guidance, email our team at email@example.com