Autism Awareness Dad DTF Transfer
Explore this design and 1,000s MORE at an unbeatable price through our gang sheet builder! Click Here To Get Started
*Suggested Sizing Is A Guide And It Is Best To Measure The Intended Garment For Your Own Preferences
*Size Is Determined By The Longest Side Of The Transfer.
*In some mockups the light colored elements in the design will be accentuated by a black background, this is only to enhance visibility and the DTF will be printed excluding the black background and watermark.
Our premium ink DTF transfers are renowned for their vibrant full color, durability, softness, and stretchability! Armor Ink transfers are versatile with all fabric types and colors, including 100% cotton, 100% poly, and a full range of blends.
Why Armor Ink?
- No need to worry about minimum order sizes, setup fees, or expensive equipment that can be a hassle to use and maintain.
- Our transfers are created with high end equipment and supplies, by properly trained staff, to ensure consistent top of the line quality transfers you can trust.
- With our premium inks and powders our prints have been personally tested by us to last 70+ washes without fading, cracking, or peeling when properly applied.
- Our DTFs can be applied to many different products including: T-Shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts & Sweatpants, Backpacks, Aprons, Bags, Flags, Sport Uniforms, Company Shirts, Running Shorts, and much more.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- We know that our success depends on your success, and we will always strive to give every customer a fantastic experience!
Lets work together to grow your business dream into a reality!
• Start by adjusting your heat press to the ideal temperature, based on whether your garment is 100% cotton (300F), 100% poly (260F), or a blend (280F).
• Pro Tip: Before pressing, use a lint roller to ensure that all stray fibers are removed from the pressing surface.
• Place your garment on the heat press and press for 5-10 seconds to eliminate wrinkles and moisture. This will prepare the fabric for the transfer.
• Note: Pre-pressing your garment is not strictly necessary but it can help if the garment is extra wrinkled or has been stored in an area with excess moisture.
• Carefully position the DTF transfer in the desired location on your garment and use your chosen method to align it as needed. If you are pressing on hats or other oddly shaped items we recommend using heat resistant tape to ensure the transfer won't move. In general, heat tape is not required as your garment should be laying flat.
• Once aligned properly, press at the recommended temperature for your material with HEAVY pressure for (10-14 seconds 100% cotton/blends), (3-10 seconds 100% poly)
• Pro Tip: When pressing on a material that you have never used before, you may need to do a test run and adjust your settings to find the sweet spot with what works for your setup.
• After pressing, allow your garment to cool for 15-30 seconds. Slowly peel the transfer starting from one corner. If it doesn't release easily, let it cool completely and then try again.
• Note: If you encounter significant resistance while peeling, troubleshoot as follows.
1. If the design does not transfer after pressing, it means there was not enough pressure, heat or time. Try pressing again with more pressure and time(+5 seconds).
2. If the transfer is still not adhering after pressing and cooling, try adding increments of 10°F until you find a temperature setting that gives you the best results for your setup. **The additional presses will not damage the transfer.
• Pro Tip: We recommend having an infrared heat gun to test the temperature of your heat press. This will allow you to know if it is heating accurately and if there are any "cool" zones.
• Cover your design using Parchment paper and press again for 10-14 seconds. (3-10 seconds 100% poly). This second press will increase durability, remove shine and soften the design. If you prefer a glossy finish, you can use a Teflon sheet for the final press.
• Pro Tip: You should be able to see fabric lines showing through the design after you have completed this step. This ensures that the design is properly adhered.
Congratulations, you're now a pro at using Armor Ink DTF transfers! This guide isn't just about educating you; it’s about empowering you to create professional-quality garments every time.
For any questions or additional guidance, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since all DTF transfer products are custom made for your order, we can not offer returns or exchanges.
However, we take pride in our work and are honored to serve our customers, so if you receive an incorrectly printed product, the wrong product, or have any other problem we want to hear from you! Please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com and include a detailed explanation of the situation, with any necessary pictures, so we can work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
By purchasing a DTF transfer you are acknowledging and agreeing:
Armor Ink LLC is not responsible for any technical issues related to the DTF process such as the customer using the wrong settings, equipment, materials, etc, and that it is the customers responsibility to own and operate properly maintained equipment.