Halloween Hearts DTF Transfer
*Suggested Sizing Is A Guide And It Is Best To Measure The Intended Garment For Your Own Preferences
*Size Is Determined By The Longest Side Of The Transfer.
- Shown On Next Level - Classic Orange, Light Blue, Tahiti Blue, White
- Transfer Does NOT Include Clothing
Our premium ink DTF transfers are renowned for their vibrant full color, durability, softness, and stretchability! Armor Ink transfers are versatile with all fabric types and colors, including 100% cotton, 100% poly, and a full range of blends.
Why Armor Ink?
- No need to worry about minimum order sizes, setup fees, or expensive equipment that can be a hassle to use and maintain.
- Our transfers are created with high end equipment and supplies, by properly trained staff, to ensure consistent top of the line quality transfers you can trust.
- With our premium inks and powders our prints have been personally tested by us to last 60+ washes without fading, cracking, or peeling.
- Our DTFs can be applied to many different products including: T-Shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts & Sweatpants, Backpacks, Aprons, Bags, Flags, Sport Uniforms, Company Shirts, Running Shorts, and much more.
- Our customers are allowed to use our high quality images to help generate interest in your own groups and business, which makes advertising a breeze! Just add your own watermark!
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Join our rewards program and earn discounts on future orders.
- We know that our success depends on your success, and we will always strive to give every customer a fantastic experience!
Lets work together to grow your business dream into a reality!
PRE-PRESS: Pre-Press the garment for 5-10 seconds (before applying image) this releases wrinkles and properly preps the garment. *We recommend using a lint roller to provide the perfect surface.*
1ST PRESS: Place Image (printed-side DOWN) onto garment. Press at 270-300F degrees for 10-14 seconds HEAVY pressure. *If the transfer doesn't release properly you will need to adjust temperature and/or increase pressure. Start with the lower temperature and work your way up to find your zone*
HOT PEEL: Our film is hot peel. Immediately after pressing, carefully peel the film away from the garment. The film should release, leaving the transfer on the garment. *If it doesn't release smoothly, it
is fine to press again during this step and then remove.*
2ND PRESS: For the 2nd press, cover with parchment paper (for matte look), Teflon (shiny look) and press for 270-300F for 10-14 seconds with HEAVY pressure. *When properly pressed
the fabric lines should be clearly visible on the transfer*
PRE-PRESS: Pre-press the garment for 5-10 seconds (before applying image) this releases wrinkles and moisture and will properly prepare the garment for the transfer. *We recommend using a lint roller to provide the perfect surface.*
1ST PRESS: Place Image (printed-side DOWN) onto garment. Press at 270F degrees for 3-10 seconds HEAVY pressure. *The lower temp and time is due to the fabric absorbing heat at a faster rate. We suggest experimenting to determine the best settings for your heat press. *If the film doesn't release easily after first press then press again before releasing*
HOT PEEL: Remove the film immediately after opening and the film should peel right off leaving the transfer.
2ND PRESS: Cover with parchment paper (for matte look), or Teflon (shiny look) and press for 270F degrees for 3-10 seconds.
1ST PRESS: Place Image (printed-side DOWN) onto garment. Press at 260F degrees for 3-10 seconds HEAVY pressure. *This is due to the fabric absorbing heat at a faster rate. We suggest experimenting to determine your best settings for your heat press. You can also press multiple times if it is not adhering to
the fabric. Just allow the fabric to cool in between presses.*
2ND PRESS: Cover with parchment paper (for matte look), or Teflon (shiny look) and press for 260F degrees for 8 seconds.
*Note: Since heat presses vary in temperatures and pressure calibration, we recommend verifying the accuracy of
your own. We have attached a general recommendation guide for your use. If you haven't ordered from us before
we recommend ordering a few extra designs to find your optimal time, temp, and pressure settings.*
Since all DTF transfer products are custom made for your order, we can not offer returns or exchanges.
However, we take pride in our work and are honored to serve our customers, so if you receive an incorrectly printed product, the wrong product, or have any other problem we want to hear from you! Please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a detailed explanation of the situation, with any necessary pictures, so we can work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
By purchasing a DTF transfer you are acknowledging and agreeing:
Armor Ink LLC is not responsible for any technical issues related to the DTF process such as using the wrong settings, equipment, materials, etc, and that it is the customers responsibility to own and operate properly maintained equipment.